FIG Tree chocolate is homemade from bean to bar in Garstang the world’s first Fair Trade Town using fair trade ingredients where possible and beans sourced from the Fairtrade cooperative Kuapa Kokoo in Ghana and when able purchased directly from the farmer in New Koforidua, Ghana – the first Fair Trade Town in Africa.
FIG Tree Bean to Bar chocolate is available to buy at the following outlets:
- Lancaster Priory, Lancaster LA1 1XB.
- Single Step Wholefood Cooperative, 78A Penny St, Lancaster LA1 1XN.
- Leonardini Gelato Boutique, 22 King St, Lancaster LA1 1JY.
- You Can Flourish café at Halton Mill, Mill Ln, Halton, Lancaster LA2 6ND
- Old Holly Farm, Cabus Nook Ln, Garstang, Preston PR3 1AA.
- Red Door Cafe & Gallery, Church Brow, Halton, Lancaster LA2 6LS.
- Ashton Hall Garden Centre. Ashton Rd, Lancaster LA2 0AJ
- The Plaice fish and chip shop, 13, Salford Road, Galgate, Lancaster LA2 0LL
- The Barn, The Square, Scorton, Near Garstang, Preston PR3 1AU
- Hugo’s Ice Cream Parlour, A6 Lancaster Road, Forton, PR3 0BL
- Middle Holly Cottage B & B and Tea Room, Forton, PR3 1AH
- Sweets Mad, 16 High Street, Garstang PR3 1FA
- Garstang Country Market, Garstang Sports & Social Club High St/Lancaster Road, Garstang
ALSO AVAILABLE TO BUY ONLINE FROM ELLIECHOC CHOCOLATES AT: www.elliechoc.com
FIG Tree Bean to Bar chocolate is available in seven delicious flavours; Milk, Milk & Orange, Dark, Dark & Mint, Dark & Chilli, Almond Milk and Soya Milk and sold as 20g, 40g and 100g bars and a variety of speciality shaped chocolates. Cinnamon & Orange FIG Tree chocolate is also sold exclusively at The Priory.
LOOK OUT FOR FIG TREE LIMITED EDITION FRUIT & NUT CHOCOLATE SPECIALLY AVAILABLE ON THE FOLLOWING STALLS OVER CHRISTMAS.
“Nine out of ten people like chocolate. The tenth person always lies”.
John G. Tullius, American artist and cartoonist