LESS is a Lancaster based Community Interest Company responsible for coordinating relevant research and initiating projects and schemes that helps contribute to the GOLFE (Growing Our Local Food Economy) project’s aims. One of their projects is “The Faces Behind our Food” and one of those people featured is Bruce Crowther with our FIG Tree Bean to Bar Chocolate.
To read more about the project you can visit the GOLFE website or you can visit the exhibition as it moves around Lancashire at the following times-
- December 2016 – January 2017: An art trail will be created across a number of Lancaster’s cafés including The Radish, The Whale Tail Café, Roots Vegetarian Café, The Cornerstone Café, and Wilde & Well Read (formally the Novel Café)
- 1-28 February 2017: Lancaster University
- 1-31 March 2017: Hot House, Morecambe
- 1-31 April 2017: Lancaster Library
- 1-28 May 2017: Halton Mill
Photo © Johnny Bean (www.beanphoto.co.uk)[/caption]